Live life with flavor

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Buffalo Chicken Dip
I got this Buffalo chicken dip recipe from a neighbor that lives next door to the daycare that I work at. She brought it to a party and almost immediately I asked for the recipe. I have made it multiple times since then and have always had great reviews. I see more and more that people are making it with freshly cooked chicken - great idea. I also like the idea of using rotisserie chicken. The original recipe used canned chicken for convenience, but I agree with all of you that the fresher meat tastes better. I hope that you enjoy this as much as I have!


INGREDIENTS:

8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup ranch salad dressing (you can also use blue cheese)

1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce, any flavor. (I used original)

1/2 cup crumbled shredded cheddar cheese (you can also use blue cheese or colby jack)

2 cans (12.5 oz. each) White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained OR 2-3 chicken breast, boiled and shreded

DIRECTIONS:

Heat oven to 350°F.
Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
Mix in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
Bake 25 min. or until mixture is heated through and golden brown.
Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers, chips or vegetables.

0 comments:

Post a Comment